In this special international inbound project you will be challenged with questions and requests from European customers. It is your job to answer their questions or requests in a neat and efficient way and to maintain the positive brand experience. You have to deal with telephone questions, chats and e-mail questions and you are able to communicate with customers through all channels. The working language of the project is English and Dutch. You can be deployed flexibly for a minimum of 32 hours a week and you can work daily from Monday to Sunday between 08:00-22:00.
- Inbound project for a leading international retailer;
- Being able to speak and write English & Dutch fluently (other languages are a plus)
- Combination of e-mail follow-up, chats and telephone services;
- Challenging, customer questions incl. pre- and after sales support
- Flexible working hours, 7 days a week from Monday to Sunday between 08:00-24:00
What you offer
- Serious, professional and ambitious;
- Fluent command of Dutch and English;
- Team player who is open to various cultures;
- Excellent computer and typing skills;
- Switch effortlessly between multiple systems;
- Want to get the most out of yourself and the project.
What we offer
- An enthusiastic environment in an international team with ambition;
- Nice and pleasant colleagues;
- Flexible working hours, 7 days a week from Monday to Sunday between 08:00-24:00;
- A salary of € 11,- per hour (based on 40 hours), 8% holiday allowance and holiday hours.
Are you interested?